Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Help me to find out my March Picture's theme


Hello ^o^
I want to open a polls to find out which will be the theme of my March picture, though I didn't got a DeviantArt premium membership.
So I have opened this page:
http://glennsworkshop.deviantart.com/art/Help-me-to-find-out-my-March-Picture-s-theme-357842714

I cordially invite you to participate in this polls.
Just choose a theme and leave as a comment at this page:

To help me find out my March picture's theme. The most chosen option will be my March picture's theme.
If you don't have a DeviantArt account, welcome to choose a theme and leave a comment here.
The three options of my March picture is :
1 - Outdoor Concert
2 - Windy
3 - Sky

Thank you very much for your participate!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment